The OTT ecoLog 800 is a self-contained system for measurement of water level, temperature, and conductivity in groundwater and surface water applications. built-in data logger.
Continuous or real-time water level, temperature, and conductivity measurement of Groundwater wells, Streams, rivers, channels, and canals.
- Remote data transmission: receive data, status messages, and low power warnings from the office via SMS, FTP, HTTP, and e-mail, eliminating field visits for data download and troubleshooting
- Complete in-well solution: all components are inserted into the groundwater well, eliminating the possibility of instrument vandalism
- Battery life: up to 10 years with lithium batteries, all batteries are field-replaceable without additional tools
- Long-term accuracy: a robust ceramic pressure cell will not deform over time, and an accurate 4-electrode conductivity measuring cell provides outputs for salinity and total dissolved solids (TDS)
- User-friendly interaction: only one program required to setup unit and download data, plus a simple infrared communication interface that provides easy on-site data download
0 … 4, 10, 20, 40, and 100 m