Ideal for everyday use in the processes of drying and sterilization, the natural convection ovens are characterized by a high load capacity and by the accuracy in temperature control. The possibility to heat the samples up to 200°C(300°C). The forced air oven control very efficiently the temperature starting from 10°C room temperature up to 200°C(300°C). allows any type of sterilization process. The minimum heating times, the heating power properly dimensioned and the perfect tightness of the seals, ensure low energy consumption in every application.
- Colorful touch screen controller.
- 304 stainless steel, mirror polishing processing, easy to clean and maintain.
- Natural convection mode, the temperature fluctuation is small, no dust and low noise. Or High-power fan forced convection, with 3-speed fan power adjustable, good uniformity.
- The shelf design of anti-tilting to avoid the accidents when pulling out the shelves.
- With reserved test hole, real-time detection of the temperature in working chamber.
- The height of shelves is adjustable to meet different containers’ drying and sterilizing requirement.
- With high-precision thermal temperature sensor, high measuring accuracy and control stable.
- With limited temperature alarm system.
- Programming setting function with 7 periods and 9 steps for each period, which means there are 63 programmable steps in total. (option)
Different sizes are available